Up to date manual on Moho 13.5.5?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

mmmaarten

Up to date manual on Moho 13.5.5?

Post by mmmaarten »

Hi,

When googling on Moho Manual there is this link with a stone age manual of Moho/Anim Studio v5... (last edited in 2004 according to its footer) (https://www.lostmarble.com/moho/manual/)

Is there an up to date manual somewhere we can use?

Thanks!
Adults should play more often
Ronbo

Re: Up to date manual on Moho 13.5.5?

Post by Ronbo »

Not sure about the pc version, but here on my Mac I just go to Help on the menu bar, then click on Help in the dropdown to view the 13.5 user manual.
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

The manual that can be found under the Help menu (Help>Help) should be the latest.

I think Victor posted was a replacement PDF for 13.5 and maybe 13.5.5 but it was for higher res images, not new information. If you need the higher res images though, there should be a download link in the forums for it.

I'm not sure the latest manual (under Help) covers every newest features and improvment but I believe they're all described in the Read Mes that come with 13.5.5, and in the forum announcement posts. And there are some official videos explaining the new features...check Lost Marble's YouTube channel for those.

I don't have 13.5.5 in front of me but can check for links later today if you need them.
Daxel

Post by Daxel »

There is a users manual and a tutorial manual, here: https://lostmarble.net/Manuals/

They are from 2021 so Greenlaw is right,for the latest 13.5.5 updates, like vitruvian bones, the sources he mentioned should have you covered.
mmmaarten

Post by mmmaarten »

Daxel wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:15 pm There is a users manual and a tutorial manual, here: https://lostmarble.net/Manuals/

They are from 2021 so Greenlaw is right,for the latest 13.5.5 updates, like vitruvian bones, the sources he mentioned should have you covered.
Hey sorry for responding so late on this one. I had read it after you wrote this, but seem to have forgotten to react. Thanks for your response and that's a good document for 13.5 indeed! :D
Adults should play more often
Daxel

Post by Daxel »

mmmaarten wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:35 pm
Hey sorry for responding so late on this one. I had read it after you wrote this, but seem to have forgotten to react. Thanks for your response and that's a good document for 13.5 indeed! :D
No problem, I'm glad that helped. After these years I'm still using those manuals from time to time. Moho has a lot of features.