Please remove limit on amount of CPU cores to support capacity of modern computers

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Greenlaw

Re: Please remove limit on amount of CPU cores to support capacity of modern computers

Post by Greenlaw »

mmmaarten wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:50 am What do you mean by profile? Do you mean a record line in the Moho Exporter list or is there something else you're talking about?
Here you go:

This saves the current state of Exporter, which includes the entire list of projects and their individual render settings and output paths. This can be a nice timesaver for re-rendering Layer Comps with many layers--just load and go. (So long as you consider and prepare for the issues described earlier.)

I like to save the profile to where I save my 'master' project file (the un-numbered version that I render from.)
mmmaarten

Re: Please remove limit on amount of CPU cores to support capacity of modern computers

Post by mmmaarten »

Greenlaw wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:10 pm
mmmaarten wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:50 am What do you mean by profile? Do you mean a record line in the Moho Exporter list or is there something else you're talking about?
Here you go
OMG now I'm starting to feel dumb... how could I have missed that? :oops: Sorry for the trouble. Thanks for the response! :D

And that's actually a nice tip too. Going to skip the default exporter now and use this as my default workflow from now on. Also nice for the comps renderings.
Adults should play more often