"Dawn of the Kings" My first Moho Animation Ever!!

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Geoi88i

"Dawn of the Kings" My first Moho Animation Ever!!

Post by Geoi88i »

Now, you might see this and not believe its my first actual Moho animation ever.... but I have been a lurker for a couple years, buying courses from the G.O.A.Ts like Chad Troftgrubens Moho masterclass, Mcoy Buck, the bloop animation course, watching videos from Victor Paredes etc. lol Thats just my personality for better or for worse, I like to have a grasp on something before i truly get to work.
This is an animation I made for my apparel brand and media company. It is the ancient Egyptian Queen Khepri (fictional character) whose image is on our clothes. I created a semi-advanced rig with perspective turn, bone dynamics etc. I animated the main scene in Moho Pro and then composited the layer comps in Adobe After Effects for cool visual effects. Special thanks to Greenlaw, Simplsam and alot of you other guys who were very prompt in helping me solve hurdles in this forum. Moho is a joy to animate with, I personally feel we need more heroes, exposure, Moho masters, and course/tutorials. I am looking forward to many years of animating with Moho! Stay blessed! Video is in the youtube link below. As I post this on my IG and facebook I am making sure to tell people about Moho!

[youtube]https://youtu.be/5mFekkrS2cM[/youtube]