Episodes 4 and 5 of my cartoon...

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

FrankHardon

Episodes 4 and 5 of my cartoon...

Post by FrankHardon »

Hi all

Just thought I would share the last two episodes of my first cartoon series - animated in Moho with character rigs and many vector backgrounds. I also drew bitmap backgrounds in Clip Studio. All sound put together in FL Studio and after I have rendered PNG sequences in Moho I put them togther in DaVinci Resolve (the free version).

Please be advised that this is an adult-orientated cartoon with strong langauage.

If you have any questions or comments then please feel free to reach out.

Frank Hardon - Paranormal Investigator

Follow the adventures of Frank Hardon, Paranormal Investigator. When a self-claimed psychic by the name of Violet Moon helps the police identify a murderer during a seance Frank is hired to investigate.

Frank returns to London to inspect the scene of the alleged murder: his client’s garden shed. Back at his office he uses his ‘incredibly powerful brain’ to figure out how the psychic might have duped the police. Following another hunch he visits the psychic to inspect the séance room. Luckily he is a master of disguise.

The series finale: Frank believes that he has finally solved this complex case. Armed with the fruits of his investigations he urgently rushes to his client’s house where he has summoned Detective Chief Inspector Lovely.

Thanks for watching!

Frank Hardon - Paranormal Investigator