MR Tween Machine 2.2

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

KuzKuz

Re: MR Tween Machine 2.2

Post by KuzKuz »

Greenlaw wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:12 pm How timely! I'm about to experiment with animating at higher intervals in Moho. Can't wait to start working with this version.

Thank you for updating your tool, Eugene!
Thanks!
Panha wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:15 am
KuzKuz wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:43 pm Version 2.2 New Features:

1. Added an option that allows blocking the script on even or odd frames. This is convenient if you work in twos, so as not to create keys outside the interval.
2. A settings menu has been added to the floating panel.

Download link: https://mohoscripts.com/script/mr_tween_machine
Thank you for your amazing script. I have your previous version of the script install in Moho. Should I uninstall the previous version first then install the new one later, or can I install the later version and the script will be replaced by new one. Removing script from content folder is not too simple for me, since some scripts has the same script file name in utility folder, and it is hard to decide which file should be removed from the utility folder. If installing on top the previous version, is there going to be any error of the code? ❤️
Thank you, you do not need to delete the old version of the script to install the new version.
Panha

Re: MR Tween Machine 2.2

Post by Panha »

KuzKuz wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:45 pm Thank you, you do not need to delete the old version of the script to install the new version.
Thank you.