MR Tween Machine 2.2

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

KuzKuz

MR Tween Machine 2.2

Post by KuzKuz »

Hello. I have rewritten the Tween Machine script almost from scratch so that it does not affect animation channels that should not be processed.
I have added the ability to select which channels it should work with and auto-baking of adjacent frames.
This allows working only with the current frame without affecting the interpolation of neighboring frames.
The script should work faster if the "Use nested layers" mode is enabled compared to the original script.
I really love the original script, which was created by Davood Tabatabei Davoodice, and I just want to develop this idea in my own vision.

Version 1.1 New Features:

1. Added option "Ignore target bones angle". This can be useful if you use targets as a smart bone that turns them on and off.
In other words, with this option, you can control the position of the target but ignore the rotation,
which will protect you from unwanted activations and deactivations of targets where it's not needed.

2. Added support for Moho 12

Version 2.0 New Features:

1. Added an additional slider for more control.

Version 2.1 New Features:

1. Added an option that allows adjusting the size of the sliders.

Version 2.2 New Features:

1. Added an option that allows blocking the script on even or odd frames. This is convenient if you work in twos, so as not to create keys outside the interval.
2. A settings menu has been added to the floating panel.

Download link: https://mohoscripts.com/script/mr_tween_machine
Last edited by KuzKuz on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:43 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Daxel

Re: MR Tween Machine BETA

Post by Daxel »

The other versions never worked fine in my computer for some reason but I really loved the idea so I'm super glad you did this. I only tested it for ten minutes but everything seem to be working fine. Loved all the options. I noticed the tool can't be used to tweak the latest keyframe, and the option to be able to do that could be another nice option because it could be used like a modulator of the intensity of the pose as you animate. Thanks for sharing!
KuzKuz

Post by KuzKuz »

Daxel wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:54 pm I noticed the tool can't be used to tweak the latest keyframe, and the option to be able to do that could be another nice option because it could be used like a modulator of the intensity of the pose as you animate.
Thank you for the feedback!
You can try turning on the "auto-bake frames" option to be able to work with the latest keyframe on the channel.
When the frames are baked, the keyframe will no longer be the latest and you will be able to work with it.
mohgirl

Post by mohgirl »

nice
KuzKuz

Re: MR Tween Machine 1.0

Post by KuzKuz »

Added the final version with new features and a video tutorial in the first post.
Daxel

Post by Daxel »

Amazing!
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

It looks fantastic. Thank you so much for creating and sharing it.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
KuzKuz

Post by KuzKuz »

Thank you so much!
KuzKuz

Post by KuzKuz »

Version 1.1
Unfortunately, sometimes new ideas come right after the release.

1. Added option "Ignore target bones angle". This can be useful if you use targets as a smart bone that turns them on and off.
In other words, with this option, you can control the position of the target but ignore the rotation,
which will protect you from unwanted activations and deactivations of targets where it's not needed.

2. Added support for Moho 12

Download link: https://mohoscripts.com/script/mr_tween_machine
davoodice2

Re: MR Tween Machine 1.1

Post by davoodice2 »

Thank you man. You are awesome. I hope I can reach to your scripting knowledge .
thank you for sharing your hard work again.
خیام اگر ز باده مستی خوش باش
با ماهرخی اگر نشستی خوش باش
چون عاقبت کار جهان نیستی است
انگار که نیستی چو هستی خوش باش
KuzKuz

Post by KuzKuz »

davoodice2 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:00 pm Thank you man. You are awesome. I hope I can reach to your scripting knowledge .
thank you for sharing your hard work again.
Thank you! And a special thanks for the original script!
KuzKuz

Post by KuzKuz »

I made the target bones check more precise so that the script doesn't block rotation where it's not needed.
Now, only targets that are smart bones and don't have child bones are blocked when option Ignore target bones angle is enabled.

You can download the update from the link in the first post.
KuzKuz

Re: MR Tween Machine 1.5

Post by KuzKuz »

MR Tween Machine 1.5 new features:

1. You can now open the tool panel in a Modeless Dialog in Moho 14.1
2. Baking frames now works more accurately

mohgirl

Post by mohgirl »

thanks
Daxel

Post by Daxel »

So cool! I hope Moho keeps making it easier for scripters to keep making useful tools. Thanks for sharing.