mark jump annimation

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

charles-olivier

mark jump annimation

Post by charles-olivier »

I have a green mark inserted where there are the frames numbers . And it makes the animation jump directly from the beginning to it. I don't know how I manage to make it and neither how to withdraw it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BIrSJV ... sp=sharing
Greenlaw

Re: mark jump annimation

Post by Greenlaw »

It would help if you posted images but I'm guessing you have changed the Render Frame Range for your project or maybe you have added a Preview Range to your timeline.

The Render Frame Range is the range of frames Moho will render for the final animation. This is represented by the dark green bar that spans a range of frames the timeline. This is set in one of two ways...

1. Open File>Project Settings and enter the render range there. Or...
2. You can set the range interactively directly on the timeline using Alt+LMB Click to set the start frame and Alt+RMB Click to set the end frame.

The Preview Range is the range of frames Moho will play/loop when you click Play or press the Space Bar. It's represented by green and red vertical bars on the timeline. These markers are useful for checking a section of your animation.

To set the preview range use ctrl+LMB Click to set the first frame and ctrl+RMB Click to set the last frame. Now Moho will loop the playback of the frames inside the range. Note that Preview Animation will also use this range but Moho Exporter and Export Animation will ignore it.
Last edited by Greenlaw on Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
charles-olivier

Post by charles-olivier »

thank for you answer
I am not sure to understand. I try to do what you advise but still I did not solved if. here is a link to the link for the picturehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1U_fsOt ... sp=sharing
Hoptoad

Post by Hoptoad »

You could always start a new project with the same art. The new project will have the default settings.

Go to the menu and use File > New to create a new project.

Then use File > Import > Moho Object to copy all your characters and backgrounds from the old project file into the new project file.

While importing, check the "Check All" box and do not check the "Import by reference" box.

Once you have everything in the new project, save it.