"ghost" keyframes from previous bone, automatically added to each newly selected bone

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

milaundry358

"ghost" keyframes from previous bone, automatically added to each newly selected bone

Post by milaundry358 »

Every time I begin to animate a new bone, all the keyframes from the previous bone I just animated show up in the new bone’s layer…but they’re functionless. So it's not a huge nuisance because it doesn't interfere with the new keyframes..but it's weird. :shock: Any ideas?
synthsin75

Re: "ghost" keyframes from previous bone, automatically added to each newly selected bone

Post by synthsin75 »

Not a bug, and please refrain from double posting.

The timeline has an "all" channel and a "selected" channel. The "all" channel shows every keyframe for everything. The "selected" channel only shows the keyframes for the currently selected item/s. There's also the "consolidated" timeline, where every keyframe, for all channels, is consolidated to a single channel.
SimplSam

Re: "ghost" keyframes from previous bone, automatically added to each newly selected bone

Post by SimplSam »

This could also be keyframes for coloured bones in the timeline. Depending on whether you have colored your bones, and used this feature.
Moho 14.1 » Win 11 Pro 64GB » NVIDIA GTX 1080ti 11GB
Moho 14.1 » Mac mini 2012 8GB » macOS 10.15 Catalina
Tube: SimplSam

Sam
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

@milaundry358, if what you're seeing are colored bones channels as SimplSam suggested, you can disable this by going into Timeline Channels. I describe how to do that in this video:

Better Default Settings For Moho Pro

These are general suggestions though. It will help to get more specific answers if you post a screen cap of what you're seeing.