Been using Moho for 10 years- here's some of my stuff-

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Sonny

Been using Moho for 10 years- here's some of my stuff-

Post by Sonny »

Well since I finally joined the forum I figured I'd share what I've been doing with this program. I have a youtube channel with over 70,000 subscribers and have videos with over 4 million views. I'm currently working on a full length film that I hope to have out at the end of the year or next year.

The truth is, compared to what a lot of you folks are doing I'm sure some of this stuff is going to look BAD. But I do what I can with the limited knowlege I have. Regardless, I hope if you check it out you enjoy! WARNING *gore and blood* you've been warned-

Murder Girl Part One (this series is finished!)

Night of the Werewolves (one of my earliest animations so don't judge too harsh, this is an ongoing series-)

And I also do fanfilms, this is Halloween part 2, one of my more popular videos-

sang820

Re: Been using Moho for 10 years- here's some of my stuff-

Post by sang820 »

:shock: :shock: :shock: wow, i love your animations. The art looks rough, but you express a clear, complete plot. You are very patient. You are very talented. Looking forward to your animated movie = 3
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

Oh wow, what an awesome compliment. Thank you!

My artstyle is VERY VERY rough and for a long time people really didn't know what to make of it, thankfully I manage to build a nice little fanbase that kind of gets it. Wasnt' easy though!

I checked out some of your stuff, you're certainly better than I am!!!
Little Yamori

Post by Little Yamori »

A bit gruesome for me, but your story pace is pretty good, and you have that Kill Bill Vol 1. genre vibe going on that works. Congrats on those view numbers, they're amazing
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

Thanks! I've got a few things that are kind of more suspense without all the gore- but they never seem to do as good :lol: