a button or hot key to shift all keys after selected keyframe

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

AHMED003ADALAT

a button or hot key to shift all keys after selected keyframe

Post by AHMED003ADALAT »

in spine there''s a button or alt shortcut to shift/move whole keyframes after selected keyframe which is super fast, handy and life+time saver, hope we can see it in moho cuz each time i try to edit animation timing i zoom out, select specific keys and try to move them which is hard cuz keys get small when zoom out, so a hot key or shift keyframes button would be super handy and big plus to moho :D
synthsin75

Re: a button or hot key to shift all keys after selected keyframe

Post by synthsin75 »

Right-click keyframe and Select Keys To Right. Then just click and drag all the selected keys.
davoodice2

Re: a button or hot key to shift all keys after selected keyframe

Post by davoodice2 »

AHMED003ADALAT wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:50 am in spine there''s a button or alt shortcut to shift/move whole keyframes after selected keyframe which is super fast, handy and life+time saver, hope we can see it in moho cuz each time i try to edit animation timing i zoom out, select specific keys and try to move them which is hard cuz keys get small when zoom out, so a hot key or shift keyframes button would be super handy and big plus to moho :D
you can install 'ae key tool's and also 'rt_nudge tool' scripts
خیام اگر ز باده مستی خوش باش
با ماهرخی اگر نشستی خوش باش
چون عاقبت کار جهان نیستی است
انگار که نیستی چو هستی خوش باش