Bone Scope?

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

chucky

Bone Scope?

Post by chucky »

Hey Wes!!
DO you remember this? I can't find it for the life of me, I've been looking for ages!
Do you still have it?
it's so brilliant I really want to put it into my workflow.

This is something that many may want and love, I think it should be core Moho. :D
synthsin75

Re: Bone Scope?

Post by synthsin75 »

Wow, another tool of mine I'd completely forgotten about. Luckily, I do still have it. I just ended up calling the feature "Spy" instead of "Scope."

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=down ... fSfJcT_NiE
chucky

Post by chucky »

Hey thanks Wes.
Oh I see why I can't find it, it's just called transform bone...Aaaaah
I didn't get a notification of your post , weird.
Is this permanently located there? Can I point others to this link ( on youtube/discord)?
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Yes, this is one of the links I had to renew after google drive made me migrate stuff. So until they make me migrate things again, it's the permanent link.
chucky

Post by chucky »

Cheers Wes
teke

Post by teke »

Hello. I have downloaded this script. Thanks for the useful features!

By the way, we have confirmed that the "Hide selected bones" function in the bones menu does not work while this script is in MOHO.
I am not sure what causes this problem, but I am reporting it just in case. (My version of MOHO is 12.5)

I am using deepL to translate. Sorry for the inadequate English.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

teke wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:52 pm Hello. I have downloaded this script. Thanks for the useful features!

By the way, we have confirmed that the "Hide selected bones" function in the bones menu does not work while this script is in MOHO.
I am not sure what causes this problem, but I am reporting it just in case. (My version of MOHO is 12.5)

I am using deepL to translate. Sorry for the inadequate English.
Yeah, this tool needs some way to show hidden bones again, when you switch tools or disable the spy feature. If I find the time, I may see about storing the visible state of bones to restore.