broken install please reinstall !!

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

AHMED003ADALAT

broken install please reinstall !!

Post by AHMED003ADALAT »

i had moho 13.5 for a while works fine but now it launches with a message app is missing some resources plz reinstall .... and then when i render this shows although i uninstalled it completely and installed again but sill occurs :? :|

instagram photo grabber
synthsin75

Re: broken install please reinstall !!

Post by synthsin75 »

Try this:
On Windows, open the user settings file in Notepad. You can find it here: C:\Users\*user name*\AppData\Roaming\Lost Marble\Moho Pro\13\Moho Pro13.user.settings
Don't know where it is on Mac.

With Moho closed, you want to delete the line called "OperationCount" and save the file. When you reopen Moho, your problem should be fixed.
AHMED003ADALAT

Post by AHMED003ADALAT »

synthsin75 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:00 am Try this:
On Windows, open the user settings file in Notepad. You can find it here: C:\Users\*user name*\AppData\Roaming\Lost Marble\Moho Pro\13\Moho Pro13.user.settings
Don't know where it is on Mac.

With Moho closed, you want to delete the line called "OperationCount" and save the file. When you reopen Moho, your problem should be fixed.

thank you sir problem solved in render and with message at launch ....really appreciated the quick help :oops: :) :P
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Glad I could help. :wink: