Moho Layer Sequencer tool

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

SimplSam

Moho Layer Sequencer tool

Post by SimplSam »

A simple Moho tool script to view & adjust a sequence offset position in the timeline.

Notes:

Any changes made are dynamic and in real-time, so you will be able to see the effect of those changes in the timeline & viewport. Use the Cancel button to UNDO any changes. OK will confirm them. Reset to zero the layers' offset.

You can either set the relative Layer Offset -or- absolute Layer Start Frame, and the other value will be adjusted accordingly. The relative offset is calculated relative to the Document start frame, plus any additional offset already present in the layers' parent group/s.

Features:
  • Show current Offsets
  • Allow numerical entries
  • Use Relative or Absolute frame referencing
  • Dynamic real-time updates - allowing you to see the effects of changes in the timeline and viewport
  • Nudge Left / Right click-buttons
  • Increase/decrease values & position with mouse scroll wheel
  • Indicates offset inherited from Parent groups
  • Reset to zero offset
  • Cancel to undo changes
Available at:
- http://mohoscripts.com/script/ss_sequencer
- https://github.com/SimplSam/moho-sequen ... master.zip
Last edited by SimplSam on Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Moho 14.1 » Win 11 Pro 64GB » NVIDIA GTX 1080ti 11GB
Moho 14.1 » Mac mini 2012 8GB » macOS 10.15 Catalina
Tube: SimplSam

Sam
hayasidist

Re: Moho Sequencer tool

Post by hayasidist »

hey -- thanks for this -- I might just start making more use of the sequencer now ...
alanthebox

Re: Moho Sequencer tool

Post by alanthebox »

I've already started using this tool on a crowd scene. It's been great to duplicate characters and offset them without having to scroll through hundreds of layers in the sequencer! thank you!
chucky

Re: Moho Layer Sequencer tool

Post by chucky »

Great script Sam, works really well, especially useful so far for audio and video, cueing up animatics and dialogue has never been so easy.
viccho

Post by viccho »

Hi
i'm sorry, but i do not know how to launch the script. I think i've well install it (in the right content folder), but i can't see it on the sccript menu. i'm on the sequencer view. do i have miss something
SimplSam

Post by SimplSam »

viccho wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:11 pm Hi
i'm sorry, but i do not know how to launch the script. I think i've well install it (in the right content folder), but i can't see it on the sccript menu. i'm on the sequencer view. do i have miss something
If it is installed correctly - then there will be a new Icon in the Tools palette (on the left) in the "Other" section:

Click the tool button.
Moho 14.1 » Win 11 Pro 64GB » NVIDIA GTX 1080ti 11GB
Moho 14.1 » Mac mini 2012 8GB » macOS 10.15 Catalina
Tube: SimplSam

Sam