Switch layer and layer editing/deletion won´t work

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

skygaz3r

Switch layer and layer editing/deletion won´t work

Post by skygaz3r »

Is there an option that that switch layer won´t switch properly anymore or a layer that you delete still exists?
Cause I have a character and it is acting weird and took a very long time to create. I worked with MOHO 12 and there the bug appeared. Let´s say I´m not a very big fan of MOHO 12 and switched again to AS11
I attached the img link here. There Nr. 1 is normal Nr. 2 is how it looks when I switch to another hand position. It simply shows both hand postions Nr. 3 I deleted the complete Switch Layer with all the hand positions and somehow the hand is still shown in the background.
Nr. 4 is a normal layer for the legs. I deleted the layer but the legs are still there. No binding points seen on any other layer but they are still there and move with the bone.
Any idea whats going on? Am I missing an option or is my complete character just bugged?

https://imgur.com/a/pgSL5or

sorry, my english isn't good ;(
synthsin75

Re: Switch layer and layer editing/deletion won´t work

Post by synthsin75 »

These don't look like bugs, but it would be hard to explain without seeing the file. You can PM me a link to the file, if you don't want to post it on the forum.
skygaz3r

Post by skygaz3r »

Great! Send you the file via PM!
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

All of your problems are because you have another copy of the character layers behind the top one. So when you change a switch layer or delete something, you are seeing the one below.

If you delete all the layers below the "Haare Hinten" layer, that should fix it.
skygaz3r

Post by skygaz3r »

Wow... thats really embarassing stupid... how could I not see that? xD
But thx 4 your help!
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Happens to everyone. Get so busy working that you get tunnel vision.

Glad I could help.