Persistent crashing - How to trash prefs?

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

gspotrecords

Persistent crashing - How to trash prefs?

Post by gspotrecords »

I'm using Moho 13.0.2 build 610 on a Mac 10.14.6. On Thursday last week, it crashed while I was simply moving a layer. I recovered the autosave, and tried to move on, but it kept crashing. I trashed the autosave, tried opening different projects, and they all would crash within a minute of two of opening and attempting to edit anything. I opened a ticket with Smith Micro, but they did not get back to me yet, and the project I'm in the middle of is on a deadline.

I've tried trashing the prefs, but that hasn't fixed the problem. I'm thinking maybe I'm missing some prefs somewhere. Anybody?

In the preferences in the user library I've found a folder called Smith Micro which contains an Autosave folder, user settings, library state and some other things. There's also a pref "com.smithmicro.MohoApp.plist".

In the library on Macintosh HD I've found no apparent prefs.

I'd like to save my user settings (keyboard shortcuts and other handy things I use), so I'm setting those aside for hopeful re-integration if I can get Moho to stop crashing.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks so much,

Gunnar Madsen