noisy outlines, animated noise, not showing in flash

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

laura_glow

noisy outlines, animated noise, not showing in flash

Post by laura_glow »

hi, i'm really new to moho, i'm trying to export an animation with just one vector layer, with the "noisy outlines", "noisy fill" and "animated noise" checked in the layer options vector tab.

The result is a flash file that has no animated noise at all, the lines stay quiet. :?
Is there a way to achieve this? thanks...
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

Yeah, I tried this in the past -- animated noise does not export to Flash. Annoying, isn't it? Have you tried exporting a .png sequence, and then importing this into Flash? Sends file size thru the roof, but that's how I did it...
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

These limitations are not caused by Moho, but by Flash. Flash is a web-based animation format, which has stripped as many features as possible to limit the file size (when Flash 2 was introduced, file size and bandwidth were real restrictions, because most webbrowsers were connected to the internet through dial-up).

And because pixel-based movie files can be displayed through a Flash interface, there is no need to approximate certain Moho features in Flash.
animasterix123

Post by animasterix123 »

i think its becuse there isnt to my knowlage an animated noise function in flash- mind you my knowlage isnt very good as my spelling shows
dumb people do the math, smart ones use a calculator