Windows state not sticky

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

sherlock

Windows state not sticky

Post by sherlock »

I have an interest in using Moho for single image or panel cartoons. I have been using Adobe Illustrator for some time, but I simply like the look and feel of the tools in Moho better.

Now, for the problem...

Moho doesn't follow the Windows standards of saving tool bar settings. When I make a Window visible or hide one, the next time I launch Moho, everything is back to the default. I have no use for the timeline when I am doing this type of work, but every time I close it, it reappears next time a launch Moho.

As a programmer myself, I know saving state in an application is a simple matter. Can you please give me some idea when this fix can be implemented?

Thanks,
HL
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

AFAIK Moho doesn't use Windows standards, because it is cross platform and uses a GUI that was created in-house. I know of at least one Mac user who asked me in a Dutch Mac forum if Moho was any good, because she didn't want to start using Moho because of the odd GUI.