Morphing Layer

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Rai López

Morphing Layer

Post by Rai López »

Or an effective and specialiced solution with the apropiated controls and points/bones compatibility, all to resolve eficiently and definitely the 2D Right/Left turn issues and many others, indispensable for the credibility of the program...

PD: ...I think :roll:
T

Post by T »

Perhaps I'm the only one who didn't understand your feature request, but could you clarify? I'm not sure what you're asking for here.

Sorry, don't intend any rudeness, just want to know... I might want this feature too!! :D
"T"
------------------------------------------------
One who makes no mistakes, never makes anything.

www.flyingmcdavidbros.com
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

Jaja, SORRY! Not a rudeness :) ...Sometimes I go on and on too much and others fall so sort :roll: Well, anyway this feature request could be some difficult to explain (for me) and basically I'm asking for a specific tool/Layer to make all that things that now we must resolve with lots of tricks and curious/magic "formulas" I mean, have you seen something of Animation Master? I don't want something exactly like that in Moho, but it has a feature called "poses" which facility and make posible al kind of morphings for, in example, complex facial animation and combination between they with something like "Sliders" for mixing percentages, plus this feature is compatible with all the other levels of animation and offers an excelent solution to resolve a lot of situations in AM and I think something similar could be specially usefull to resolve (amongst other things) turn issues in Moho, that is an essential issue for the good operation of the program... Well, as I said, this is an example to can explain it and (of course) I'm not asking for an exact replica in Moho, but yes a good and efficient solution without limitations (or less limitation of Switch Layers at least :roll: ) to confront (since as sooner or later will occurs) such a thorny subject... HOPE better now! :) ...CIAO and THANKS for your interest :D