Fallen Destiny

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

EHEBrandon

Fallen Destiny

Post by EHEBrandon »

Hello everyone I'm making a anime series called Fallen Destiny! The first season will have 22 episodes and 2 OVA'S. Each episode will be at least 22 minutes long. Then while the first season is showing we will be working on the second season. :) Just like LOVE X LIFE! I will be posting updates as I go.

I have been working on this project with my friend since last year. We got all our voice actors and every episode is written. Right now we are at the recording stage of the series. Some characters of the characters are complete specially the main characters. All backgrounds are finished as well same with music and sound effects.

We have the first episode fully recorded and finished. The way we are doing this is we wont air the episodes until the season is completed. So basically once the season is completed that's when episodes will start to air.

Short Description:

In a world crushed by humanity's short comings two fallen hero's rain from the heavens in order to fix a broken past which leads to an endless future where there is no light. How will they fair against the heavy hand of time? And who will try to prevent their success?

We are trying to post little bits at a time in order to build hype so today I will start off by posting the main characters and villains designs and showing one of them rigged.

This series is being animated entirely in Anime Studio Pro! Our process in animation is creating key frames on paper or in Photoshop then tracing them in Anime Studio Pro. We rig our characters complex but use the bones only for basic movements and the rest is done with point animation and switch layers.

Character Teaser Trailers will be released soon.. Same with the Teaser Trailer and the Trailers.

WARNING THESE DESIGNS ARE VERY ROUGH SKETCHES AND SOME ALSO CONTAIN NUDITY!

Now here are the designs.

Hannah:

Rolla:

Mika:

May:

Rose:

Rain:

Paradox:

Nameless:

NightEye:

Matsu:

Kimi:

Guru:

AVA:

Agent Zero/One:

Trap:

Stonewall:

Will update with more content when the time is right. :)
Little Yamori

Re: Fallen Destiny

Post by Little Yamori »

You're artistic effort is impressive. Look forward to seeing it animated
lwaxana

Post by lwaxana »

The model sheets look great!! I love how thorough you are with all the different tilts and angles. That must really help in the animation phase. You've already written 22 22 minute episodes? :shock: That's intense!! Keep it up!! Can't wait to see the trailers!
George R Powell

Post by George R Powell »

Very impressive artwork! It looks amazing!

If you guys don't already have a composer on the project, I would be interested in making music for it.

You can check out samples of my work on the front page of my website: http://www.georgerpowell.com

Let me know if you're interested: george@georgerpowell.com =)
- George R. Powell
Music Composer / Screenwriter / Voice Actor

http://www.georgerpowell.com