My animated series promo video of Dragon Skunk

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

super8mm

My animated series promo video of Dragon Skunk

Post by super8mm »

Made a promo teaser for my Dragon Skunk animated series.
Check it out.

http://www.patreon.com/super8
Danimal

Re: My animated series promo video of Dragon Skunk

Post by Danimal »

It's certainly an original premise, that's for sure. The "only one of those is true" bit rings eerily similar to a bit from the movie Guarding Tess, but seeing as only 6 people on Earth have seen that, you're probably safe. It looks well animated. If nothing else, I want to see how Death Wish Pizza plays into the story!
~Danimal
lwaxana

Post by lwaxana »

Love it! It's exciting to see more on this project! The story looks really interesting, reminds me of the Eve 6 episode of X-files. It makes me curious about her sisters and how she takes care of herself/teaches herself skills given her circumstances. The story telling and cinematography are strong and they create a strong mood. For future scenes, tightening up the most important drawing of each scene would take it to the next level to be more spellbinding. I think the nature of the internet and how people find videos makes it even more important to have those perfect thumbnails. Looking forward to seeing more!
ruscular3d

Post by ruscular3d »

She seems all human..........what part of her still retains any skunkhood! I guess I am missing the part of once being a skunk has any importance in the early animation. If you say that she can turn her ass toward anyone to spray, then that would be awkward to implement that into the animation.

Artistically and instrumentally, I find that your skills are capable enough to tell the story, and I look forward to see what you can come up with.