Double image when I render...???

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

TheLankyLefty

Double image when I render...???

Post by TheLankyLefty »

Good day all.

I'm new to Anime Studio. I've created several characters so far. For all of them, when I'm checking out how it would look (control R) I am getting a double image. Why is this and what can I do to fix it? Thanks in advance.
TheLankyLefty

Re: Double image when I render...???

Post by TheLankyLefty »

Thought of another question. Yes....very new.... :shock:

I have switch layers for hands. Why is it that when I switch from a "pointing hand" to a "closed fist", it doesn't save to the mainline?
Genete

Post by Genete »

TheLankyLefty wrote:Good day all.

I'm new to Anime Studio. I've created several characters so far. For all of them, when I'm checking out how it would look (control R) I am getting a double image. Why is this and what can I do to fix it? Thanks in advance.
Be sure you don't have motion blur enabled.
-G
Lukas

Post by Lukas »

Genete wrote:
TheLankyLefty wrote:Good day all.

Be sure you don't have motion blur enabled.
-G
Also, check your project settings if you have stereo rendering enabled. (It should be disabled if you want a single image).
TheLankyLefty wrote:Thought of another question. Yes....very new.... :shock:

I have switch layers for hands. Why is it that when I switch from a "pointing hand" to a "closed fist", it doesn't save to the mainline?
Right click the switch layer and select the layer from the menu, instead of simply going to the layer. (Not sure if that was the problem, but it might have been..)

You can also, control+alt (or command+alt on mac) click on the hand in the viewport and select from the menu.

They keyframe will appear on the switch layer's timeline.
TheLankyLefty

Post by TheLankyLefty »

I'll check all of those. Thank you very much!

This software is so robust that it's almost overwhelming.

I'll report back.
TheLankyLefty

Post by TheLankyLefty »

Thank you SOOOO much Lucas. Those were super simple fixes. You were correct about both of those.

I was about to pull my hair out over them. It's hard finding the simple things like that in the tutorials.

Many thanks!