Cowtato

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Pinesal

Cowtato

Post by Pinesal »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5VshI8MCC0

This is a short one. Enjoy!
hammerjammer

Re: Cowtato

Post by hammerjammer »

Good One, Funny, short and sweat. "Cowtato" + "no animals were harmed, but one hybrid got F'ed up" LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL
Sorry, I'm easily amused. Cool Weird Al poster on the wall. I've seen him live in concert Three times.

Your Cowtato(or however its spelled) reminds me of a character I put together for a walk cycle. I used a photo of a chicken leg, rubber toy foot and Mr. potato head for the body or soothing like that, I don't remember. Not sure if I still have it. Mmmm.

Good Job!

The part about the steam still has me giggling.

HammerJammer
Check out All of my animations on my YouTube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/HammerAnimation/videos

Thanks for watching!
Hammerjammer
Hentron

Post by Hentron »

Thanks, dude! (I am the Will half of "Nick and Will," BTW)
It is nice to know people enjoy our work!
Danimal

Post by Danimal »

Of all the stuff happening here, the creepy organ music had me giggling far more than it probably should have. Well done!
~Danimal
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

Yeeehaaaa!

I always feel horrible about steaming lobsters... that's why I never watch when it's done. ;)

p.s. That's how to handle swearing in my humble opinion. Much funnier and less offensive. The "bleep" is just so much funnier for some reason. ;)

p.s. There is a very funny commercial for some website where they bleep out the word "free" as if it was a bad word. Apparently competitors promise "free" but it's a lie so no one trusts that word anymore. They have a kid saying, adults etc. It's freaking funny. They are just saying the word "free" yet because it's bleeped out you assume it's some horrific curse word.
Hentron

Post by Hentron »

Thank you for all the kind words. if you want to check out all our videos our channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/DeadWeightPictures
If you subscribe you NEVER have to worry about missing one of our videos! Handy, isn't it? :wink:

P.S. Hey, Heyvern, is your name a Ernest reference?
Little Yamori

Post by Little Yamori »

Muuuuch better than Gangsta Nick. Great expressions too, had me laughing. You guys keep this up and you'll be going viral!!!
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

Hentron wrote:
P.S. Hey, Heyvern, is your name a Ernest reference?
Well... yes... and no.

My name is Vernon. Over the years because of my artistic skill, my knowledge of macs and software and my job, people would come into my office or call on the phone and say "hey vern" without even realizing they were referencing those annoying commercials from the 80's. Of course many people WERE referencing that character. It stuck. I still get "Hey Vern!" calls but not as many as it is a quite old reference and not many remember it.

I didn't mind, although one thing REALLY bugged me; VERN IS NOT ERNEST! I call it the "Frankenstein syndrome". Over the years the monster is incorrectly referred to as Frankenstein instead of the Doctor. The same thing happened to me with "Hey Vern". I kept having to explain that VERN was the NORMAL ORDINARY GUY in the commercials, not the idiot Ernest. Vern never actually said anything in those commercials. He HATED Ernest and was annoyed by him... which is an appropriate comparison to many of the ridiculous requests I get after hearing "Hey Vern" from family and friends.

p.s. I am sure that if Dr. Frankenstein were a real person he would be really annoyed at constantly being referred to as the monster and not recognized in his own right. Also, possibly the monster himself would be annoyed as well. ;)
Hentron

Post by Hentron »

But if Frankenstein was the doctor's last name, and the monster was basically his son, so Frankenstein's monster would still have the last name of Frankenstein. Maybe his first name was Steve. Maybe he was Steve von Frankenstein, and everybody just calls him by his last name because a monster named Steve isn't very scary. "Get your pitch forks! It's Steve!'" "Well, what did Steve do?" "I don't know, never mind!"

But anyway, yeah, Ernest wan't Vern.
Danimal

Post by Danimal »

Hentron wrote:a monster named Steve isn't very scary.
What about a show named Frank 'n' Steve?
~Danimal
Hentron

Post by Hentron »

Actually, Frank and Steve are Nick and Will's cousins, respectively.