Here's some handy scripts

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

8) Thanks Genete :)
Gnaws

Post by Gnaws »

Is the Crashcore site down? I haven't been able to get in for the past few days.

:?
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

It would appear that the site is down.

I don't know what the protocol for this type of thing is. Would it violate any copyright to post those scripts on another site?

I guess if it doesn't come back up soon that should be considered. I have copies of some of the scripts, hopefully others have them as well.

-vern
Genete

Post by Genete »

The crashcore server down situation make me think about the scripts we put here in the forum.
Although we put the scripts as links to text files in our personal webservers, it would be a good thing to post also the text file itself inside the post as a code text. It would save the script for the future if our personal server is down for any reason.

Obviously it would overload lostmarble server but as well as it is plain text it can be supported without a big effort by this forum.

I'll do it from next post where I include any script.

Code: Select all

function GE_Hello_world:Run(moho)
     print ("Hello world") -- My first script!!
end
:wink:

-G
Benz

crashcore scripts

Post by Benz »

It's realy a great pity that the crashcore site is down. Unforunately I don't had the opportunity to pick all of his scripts. There are serveral ones that would be realy useful for my current work. If someone could load them temporarily on a server or send them to my email that would help me a lot. Thank you.
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

CC script zip

There you go... i hope thats all of them, its all i have.
Benz

Post by Benz »

Thank you very much funksmaname.
Gnaws

Post by Gnaws »

Thank You, Funks :wink:
mooncaine

Post by mooncaine »

Thanks, Funks!

UPDATE for Anime Studio Pro users: some crashcore scripts don't work, probably because of the same bug that keeps the "Bone Audio Wiggle" script from working.

I tested the Save Layer Animation script, and after that, of course, the Load Layer Animation script. That script won't let me select the saved file. I tried various file extensions. I doubt it matters. I'll try it in Moho.
-=-
MacBook Pro 17", 2.16Ghz, 2GB RAM, 5400rpm 120GB HD
ASP 5.5 updated August 2007
OSX 10.4.9
mooncaine

Post by mooncaine »

UPDATE for Moho users: got the saved layer animation to load; not sure how, but here's what I did to test:

1. Load Startup.anme to Moho 5.3.1 [the latest version I have at the moment. Is that the last Moho?]

2. Copy the Winsor_45 layer. Delete the copy's animation using the Clear Animation From Layer menu item.

3. Select the original Winsor, and run the Save Layer Animation script. When it's done, delete the original Winsor layer.

4. Rename the non-animated copy of Winsor so its name matches the original, deleted one. Be sure it's selected.

5. Run the Load Layer Animation script. Animation loads. It all seems to be there...

Does anyone have any docs on how these are supposed to work? No docs are in the zip file.
-=-
OSX 10.4.9
Genete

Post by Genete »

Does anyone have any docs on how these are supposed to work? No docs are in the zip file.
At the first post (and other posts in the Tips and Techniques area) were the instructions to make the scripts work.
It is a pity that nobody have copied the screen shots he put tho show the usage of the scripts. It made follow the instructions more easy.
-G
mooncaine

Post by mooncaine »

If the rumored update to Anime Studio Pro fixes all these scripts' inability to load files on Mac OSX, that'd be awesome.
-=-
OSX 10.4.9
mooncaine

Post by mooncaine »

Shift Layer Keyframes also fails and gives an error message about bools.... in Anime Studio Pro and Moho 5.3.1
-=-
OSX 10.4.9
Samb

Post by Samb »

great, the save/load animation layer script doesnt work for me anymore.. don't know why.. I want to save the keys from a switchlayer but I got an error in savebool, so the file won't be created/filled with information for the load script.
damn.. really need it!
I hope the AS update will have that feature :/
bupaje

Post by bupaje »

I don't have time to do this right now as I am at work but if someone can go to the 'way back machine' you can get the images off a cached copy. Save them and maybe generate a PDF and someone can host it - I have space if needed. Not sure if the link will work but if not go direct to the site and enter http://www.lostmarble.com/forum

http://web.archive.org/web/200708141613 ... c47d313eee

http://www.archive.org/index.php
[url=http://burtabreu.animationblogspot.com:2gityfdw]My AnimationBlogSpot[/url:2gityfdw]