Layers are missing or locked out?

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

arrionshadow

Layers are missing or locked out?

Post by arrionshadow »

I'm having issues most my files look like there greyed some work some don't for example when i go to characters like AYA it shows her whole body but when i go into the eyes two- four are greyed out and it only lets me see the first eye if i click the others nothing shows up, whats even stranger is eye one shows only the Normal_eye and the rest are greyed out but yet when i click them they work, I feel like i never should have paid for version 8 it has been nothing but one problem after the next i never had any problems like this before
jonbo

Post by jonbo »

Can you post a screen shot of the problem? I've got ASP8 and it works fine for me. Not sure what you mean by greyed out.
ponysmasher

Post by ponysmasher »

From your description it sounds like you are talking about switch layers. In switch layers only one layer can be visible at a time, this is so that you can have different eyes and switch between them (closed, open, etc).

You switch the layer you want visible by right clicking on the switch layer (the group that contains all layers) and select the layer you want.