Strange effect on my tail

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Mendi

Strange effect on my tail

Post by Mendi »

Maybe it's due to the shape effect of the tail, but I guess it's just a bug isn't it?

Greetings.
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

Not a bug, in some cases can occurs... my advice is that you could check that shapes that you belive creates the strange form, you can select the shapes one by one until you can see the scuared texture in the form, delete it and create again after that you check all points are perfectly joined and all is correct...
Mendi

Post by Mendi »

Thank you Ramón, I'll try to reshape it in a different way, but anyway I think this is a bug because the color of the shape is correctly applied and shown.
Greetings.
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

I can't say for sure without seeing the Moho file, but my guess is that when you created the fill shape, you included the middle line segments instead of just the outline of the overall shape. It's very important to include just the outside border curves of a shape - if you include any interior curve segments it can make the shape ambiguous. It may look right at first, but as you move it around, color may "spill" out of it as we see here.
Mendi

Post by Mendi »

Thank you all. The problem was solved by removing the inbetween lines and then reapplying the shape fill to the entire tail, and then redrawing again the inbetween lines.

Thanks again.
Greetings.