Keyframing "wiggling outlines"

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

MarkBorok

Keyframing "wiggling outlines"

Post by MarkBorok »

I may have mentioned this before, either on this forum or in an email to LM. If so, I apologize for repeating myself. Anyway, I would like the ability to change the parameters for the "animated noisy outlines" (under the "vectors" tab in the layer settings) over time. That way, if I have a character whose outlines are wiggling I could make the wiggling more pronounced if, for instance, the character gets mad (think the Blue Meanies in "Yellow Submarine"). Or a character (or prop) that has no animated noisy vectors applied to it could "wiggle" in response to being hit or having electric current passed through it, etc.

This seems like it would be a very easy feature to add, since the parameters already exist, they would just need to be altered in the time line.
WillBellJr

Post by WillBellJr »

8)

Yes, that would be a nice addition ;)

-Will
"With THIS!, you could be like GOD!..." - Kozer, Blake's 7
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

Animatable parameters it'd be nice, yes... but I think that this can be late to arrive... Meanwhile, a velocity factor for this Vector Noise It' be very nice too.