Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.
Moderators: Fahim, Distinct Sun, Víctor Paredes, erey, Belgarath, slowtiger
- Posts: 896
- Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:53 am
Thanks Selgin, I picked up a couple of tips that hadn't came to me before. It's always nice to see someone else's workflow and find things like using step interpolation on the face to hide it's passing. Thanks again for sharing
- Posts: 2202
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:31 am
- Location: Saint-Donat, Quebec, Canada
Thanks for the video, will watch later though!
- Posts: 384
- Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:18 am
Very cool! and in time! I need this tutorial! Thank you Selgin!
- Posts: 3371
- Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:13 pm
- Location: UK
Nice tutorial - thanks!
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
- Posts: 3113
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 11:31 am
- Location: Nelson, New Zealand
That was great
- Posts: 285
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:03 pm
That is a great tutorial!!! Simple to follow but with amazing results!!!! Amazing!!!!!!
Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty! Pause, consider, do! I dare you!
- Posts: 1911
- Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:05 am
- Location: Texas
Something I did using selgin's tutorial while drinking my morning coffee
Last edited by sbtamu
on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:22 am
- Location: abuja, nigeria
wow very nice tutorial. used to always kinda avoid using the masking turn technique. not anymore! i hope we are gonna see more tuts like this in the future. well done man.
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:24 pm
- Location: American back in Hungary
Just watched your video. Thanks a lot! Great tutorial. I'm very tired now, but tomorrow I will try it out.
- Posts: 1017
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:40 pm
- Location: UK
Very interesting. Thanks for taking time to show how you achieved that.
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:11 am
Thank you so much for this!!
- Posts: 400
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:50 am
- Location: stephen.foster.uk(skype)
That was so easy to follow and scare-ingly easy to do.
much appreciated.. much appreciated.
What *if* the Hokey cokey *is* what its all about?
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:24 pm