Fill In Problems

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

McDibble

Fill In Problems

Post by McDibble »

Hi,

after adding some lines using the pencil tool the right side of my character's hair it disappears after rendering for preview or exporting. So it shows up in the drawing window but disappears in rendered images. I am attaching pics to illustrate what I mean. Any help would be awesome thanks.

PS I have already check to see if there were any strays in the time line, there is nothing in the time line at all. I have also tried the bucket tool with fill in selected and tried to repaint the missing chunk, neither have done anything.
Vagabond

Post by Vagabond »

Um, maybe you have transparency turned off in Display Quality and that hair shape has reduced alpha.

Or maybe you have a style applied to it and the check mark is off?

intriguing.
McDibble

Possible problems

Post by McDibble »

Hi,
thanks for the reply. I just checked the display quality settings and the individual layer's settings and both have transparency visible

I also checked the alpha value and it is solid

and the settings for the paint fill are checked and plain.

Thanks for your suggestions though, it gave me something to try. This just randomly happened at some point while I was using the pencil tool. I didn't touch any other tools or settings. I may have to just re-draw it. I hope i don't have to though. Meantime I have been working on another character, waiting for suggestions. :)
McDibble

I managed to fix it

Post by McDibble »

Thanks for you sugestions. I managed to fix it by pulling it apart from the rest of the image, then I removed an edge. then I did a new paint fill with a different color and added a stroke. I think it was honestly just a glitch. It thought there was some sort of object there or something. But I convinced it that I indeed wanted the whole thing filled in so I just reminded it how, lol. :D