Exporting Help

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Kedric

Exporting Help

Post by Kedric »

I am having a lot of trouble exporting my videos. The only types of export I can do efficiently is flash and MPEG4 with best quality. However, even then the sound sometimes messes up.

Do you think it is a bug with Anime Studio or my computer? I am using Anime Studio Pro 6 with the most recent update on a HP Pavilion Elite with Windows 7.

Most the other types of exports will not even open up with a media player. Some of them will play a garbled mess.

The sound often creates a crackling sound which was not in the program in pre-production.

Any advice?
Mozbo

Post by Mozbo »

I've been battling exporting, too. My problem has been Vimeo, although the YouTube export has been effortless...

Check your settings. For Vimeo, I needed to readjust my screen size and more importantly, my FPS rate, which needed to be 30FPS.

You also need to *sometimes* check the video requirements of the sites you are exporting to. They may have specialized hoops for you to jump through, like Vimeo does.

I'm not even experienced enough to use audio yet, much less export it, so I'll leave that to the experts here.
~M
Change is inevitable, growth is optional.
Life is short, enjoy the adventure!
Uolter

Post by Uolter »

The crackling sound could be a volume issue, it's best to check the audio file peak before (on audacity for example) then once in AS don't set the volume over 1.
Kedric

Post by Kedric »

Uolter wrote:The crackling sound could be a volume issue, it's best to check the audio file peak before (on audacity for example) then once in AS don't set the volume over 1.
I use Adobe Audition 3. The peaks are okay and I do not go over 1. In fact, I decrease the volume to 25% in AS on the sound effects that are the worst and they still crackle.
Kedric

Post by Kedric »

What I have been doing on my videos is reediting them in CyberLink Power Director 8. I have to export from AS in MPEG4 on the highest settings. It is the only export that works for me (other than flash). Than I have to add the sound separately in CyberLink and re-export. I only loose slight picture quality. It fixes the sound, however, and puts it into a format that youtube likes.

I would use the youtube export but I still have the sound problem and I want my videos to be 1280p which is not a youtube export option in AS.