Deleting keyfrmes tool set request.

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

super8mm

Deleting keyfrmes tool set request.

Post by super8mm »

I found one script for deleting keyframes on current frame but it was an old script since it didn't account for deleting newer featured keyframes post v5.4.
There is a lack of tools for practical keyframe deletion.

-Deleting keyframes on current frame.
* with sublayers option
* with all layers option
-Deleting keyframes on all frames except current frame.
* with sublayers option
* with all layers option
-Deleting keyframes in a frame range.
* with sublayers option
* with all layers option

I haven't found anything else so once again I make a request, I would like to have these tools as I do many deletions when I test and edit actions.
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

Don't know if this is the same script you're referring to, but there's one by Touched to delete all keys in sublayers :

Tool to globally delete keyframes from cursor position

The script doesn't have all the options you listed, but it may be modded to suit your needs.
Rudiger

Post by Rudiger »

neeters_guy wrote:Don't know if this is the same script you're referring to, but there's one by Touched to delete all keys in sublayers :

Tool to globally delete keyframes from cursor position

The script doesn't have all the options you listed, but it may be modded to suit your needs.
I'm guessing that was the script that super8mm was referring to.

I have a function called get_layer_channels in my rt_utilities.lua script (supplied with my rt_key_tool scripts), so someone could use it as a guide for adding the missing channels. Also, not sure if Touched's script will have difficulties with the sequencer functionality. I know it caused me a lot of headaches.