Colored Keyframes :-)

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Rai López

Colored Keyframes :-)

Post by Rai López »

...I think that it'll be nice if each kind of keyframe would has his own caracteristic color according to his interpolation method, this seems easy (more easy than change his form at least) and help us to see how go on all in a quick look (and it'd be very cute too) ...BYE!2
cribble

Post by cribble »

Wouldn't it get confusing after a while?
--Scott
cribble.net
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

cribble wrote:Wouldn't it get confusing after a while?
...DOESN'T MATTER!!! Cause it'd be VERY cute :oops: ...Maybe i'd be nice too that Keyframes have emoticon faces like this: :shock: :D :) :? :( ":wink:" ...What do you think?? Is the best IDEA of all that I've read here... :roll:
7feet

Post by 7feet »

Some feedback on the interpolation type would be a great thing. Maybe instead of colors making the dots a small icon that desrcibes the interpolation curve would be better, and more easily understood while you are working. I mix and match interpolations all the time, and a solid visual cue would, I think, make the workflow a lot smoother. IMO. Short of a programable curve for keyframes, I think that would be pretty damn nice.
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

Well, now we are going to be serious :| The color keyframes could be confused, yes... Another thing is the 7feet optionl, in the past I thought how (aproximately) keyframes could be mostrated too, but I had not a web site and can not upload the image, now I have it and here is it...

What do you think? I know that some of they are not so clear (specially "Fast In" & "Fast Out"), but the keys are SO small and I did that I could...
:arrow: CIAO!
Last edited by Rai López on Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rylleman

Post by rylleman »

Ramón López wrote:What do you think?
I think they would ease up the workflow and be really helpful. I would love to see this implemented.