Flexi-bind Bones...

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Rai López

Flexi-bind Bones...

Post by Rai López »

I don't konw if this could be, but It'd be nice can choose this option for bones like now can do with layers and points, so the movements of this bones would depend of the distance/influence of the parents bones (instead do the same movements that his parents), resulting in a most elastic-flexible and smooth animation (I think), BYE!
7feet

Post by 7feet »

Bone magnet? Hmmmm.
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

7feet wrote:Hmmmm.
:arrow: SORRY! if I didn't know explain me... I only want a bone function, like in layers, that get child bones move "squisy" respect his parents, actually if you move a parent bone, all the childrens move exactly the same (how a non Flexi-bind layer) and I'd like the possibility of childrens move in the same way that Flexi-bind layers, that depends of the distance respect all bones and his influences... uf... I hope that this can be understood, CIAO!
7feet

Post by 7feet »

I understand, I think. So, If you use the bone rotate or manipulate tool, the child bones will bw influenced by the movement of the parent bone? That sounds pretty good to me.
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

Very well! I'm very happy!! :D ...Cause I've got explain me and, still better, you likes the " :idea: ", that can sound some weird, but it'll be very usefull in some situations (al least for me now) ...CIAO!