Colors don't render correctly.

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

JMAZE

Colors don't render correctly.

Post by JMAZE »

Hey folks. This may be an obvious thing that I'm doing wrong, but I'm having a color rendering problem - I've got a 2000 frame animation and one of the layers is rendering as all yellow instead of the purples that the layer actually is. I've tried deleting the layer and starting from scratch, but it always renders as yellow. Any thoughts?
Rhoel

Re: Colors don't render correctly.

Post by Rhoel »

JMAZE wrote:Hey folks. This may be an obvious thing that I'm doing wrong, but I'm having a color rendering problem - I've got a 2000 frame animation and one of the layers is rendering as all yellow instead of the purples that the layer actually is. I've tried deleting the layer and starting from scratch, but it always renders as yellow. Any thoughts?
This might be a codex problem: try outputting a sequence of png's and see it the problem still happens. It it renders purple, then try moving to a different video codex, million colours+ or similar.

Rhoel