Jokes?

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Jumproper36

Jokes?

Post by Jumproper36 »

Anybody know any good jkes cuz i'm gonna make an animation of a standup comedian.
swrecordings

Post by swrecordings »

"bill gates dies and goes to heaven and he gets a small 1 bedroom cottage. he looks next door and the captain of the titanic has a huge mansion. he goes up to one of the angels and asks "why does he get such a big house?" and the angel replies "because the titanic only crashed once"

hows that :?:
Jumproper36

hahah

Post by Jumproper36 »

hahahahahaah thats great!!!
swrecordings

Post by swrecordings »

if you want any others, just ask. i have a joke book full of them
jahnocli

Re: Jokes?

Post by jahnocli »

Jumproper36 wrote:Anybody know any good jkes cuz i'm gonna make an animation of a standup comedian.
I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

There are two kinds of pedestrians: the quick and the dead.

Life is sexually transmitted.

Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal..

How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

What do you get if you cross a piece of cheese with an egg? An egg-cheese.
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

A magician worked on a cruise ship. There was a different audience each week, so the magician did the same tricks over and over again.

One problem: The captain's parrot saw the shows each week and began to understand how the magician did every trick. Once he understood, the parrot started shouting in the middle of the show: "Look, it's not the same hat!", "Look, he's hiding the flowers under the table." “Hey, why are all the cards the ace of spades?" The magician was furious but couldn't do anything. It was after all, the captain's parrot.

Then the ship sank. The magician found himself on a piece of wood in the middle of the sea with, as fate would have it, the parrot. They stared at each other with hatred but did not utter a word. This went on for a day and then another and then another.

Finally on the fourth day, the parrot could not hold back: "OK, I give up. Where's the f*ckin' ship?"
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?