a new cartoon 4 u

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

toxicink

a new cartoon 4 u

Post by toxicink »

hay! here is an old cartoon that i did but i never wanted to show it to u guys

maby i did but like all ways no 1 wanted to give me any credits or addvice

but hay! like wall ways i do wa I do and lets hope you at leats post some thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw3W6_6a_zE
toxicink

come on guys

Post by toxicink »

i have posted things here 4 a while and no 1 want to respond

why?

is it that bad or some thing ...........?
toxicink

it is my breath?

Post by toxicink »

do I have bad breath

Id like some input at least from 1 of the moderators
jahnocli

Re: it is my breath?

Post by jahnocli »

toxicink wrote:do I have bad breath

Id like some input at least from 1 of the moderators
When the guy says "this is taking a long time...", that's exactly how I felt. Just about everything here needs work: the quality of the animation, soundtrack, storyline, characters, staging, composition, backgrounds... Try looking at your favourite cartoons in great detail -- with DVD players nowadays, it's easy to break down cartoon animatiion and see how animators get those great effects, and how they achieve fluid movement.

Read books on composition, animation and writing for cartoons -- practice drawing, analyse and copy your favourite styles, and you will start to see some improvements. The two most important qualities in all this are patience and determination.
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
patricia3d

Post by patricia3d »

Nice Characters. Whey don't you make a story with all your characters. Nice
toxicink

Post by toxicink »

kkrawal wrote:Nice Characters. Whey don't you make a story with all your characters. Nice

finaly some 1 who see's what could be done with my idea

"the Simpsons" started as a crude animation but people saw the potential
in it and thats all i want is for any 1 to see the potential in my ideas

I know I am not a good animator but i am good at inventing things
and I do try my best and I have more

I have seen dead afual things on Adult swim and it still making some 1 money so try 2 see it that way

thanks dude 4 ur coment and hay! I want to help you as you did with me with words and by seeing the good things.

here is some thing that totaly off track

http://www.youtube.com/user/toxicink

Toxicink.
Acochran_89

Post by Acochran_89 »

ok..first...demanding that people watch and comment on your work is never a good first impression for all of us critics...maybe we are busy? It IS the holiday season...

However, I took the time...and I must say that it does need a lot of work. The story was ok...not great..not completely terrible...but ok...The animation definitely wasn't the best, but you know that already.

Now...as for your argument. "I've seen worse on adult swim and they make money"...that's life man. Why try to get away with being as bad as them? Why not try to practice, read some animation books, practice your drawing, work on developing your characters, and really try to be BETTER than those people that get away with having terrible animation on adult swim? There can only be a handful of those people that actually get to make a living out of it anyways. So...I'll say it again...instead of making excuses and ignoring when people say hey work on this and this, (even though you asked for people to give you advise but you ignored the first person who finally did) and actually work on those things. Your work will improve trust me! Practice, practice, and lots of patience will get you a long way.

keep it up
toxicink

Post by toxicink »

Acochran_89 wrote:ok..first...demanding that people watch and comment on your work is never a good first impression for all of us critics...maybe we are busy? It IS the holiday season...

However, I took the time...and I must say that it does need a lot of work. The story was ok...not great..not completely terrible...but ok...The animation definitely wasn't the best, but you know that already.

Now...as for your argument. "I've seen worse on adult swim and they make money"...that's life man. Why try to get away with being as bad as them? Why not try to practice, read some animation books, practice your drawing, work on developing your characters, and really try to be BETTER than those people that get away with having terrible animation on adult swim? There can only be a handful of those people that actually get to make a living out of it anyways. So...I'll say it again...instead of making excuses and ignoring when people say hey work on this and this, (even though you asked for people to give you advise but you ignored the first person who finally did) and actually work on those things. Your work will improve trust me! Practice, practice, and lots of patience will get you a long way.

keep it up

thank you for your kind words.
I don't recall demanding any thing but none the less thank you for your kind words

here is some thing i did years ago

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... d=42519034

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... d=41642127