Machininature - Nature VS Machine

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

wolldo

Machininature - Nature VS Machine

Post by wolldo »

Yes, I know it's more crap from me, and this video is truely crap, but I wanted to get it over with so i don't have to do heaps of work for the rest of the year in my art class, and so I can work on other subjects which are much more fun. This was made for school.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9424o83aC0

It's called Machininature, and I made it for Visual Art. VISUAL ART! And look at how good it is drawn, written, etc. Not very well done, can't you tell?
Well, anyway, I hope you find it interesting and enjoyable, despite the 'crappy' factor.

Woohoo! Also, please comment, rate & subscribe. I'm only 15 years old, so yeah. Just adding that...
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

Hey, that's pretty good! It has a story, it is edited, it is finished (an important point). The style is quick-and-dirty, but at least used consistantly. Technically the film is better than what I did when I was 15.
mental!droid

Post by mental!droid »

Awesomeness! i'm new and 'hardly get any time to go online These dayz'

can you share the sample .anme file that i could experiment with, ty in return!:oops:
Acochran_89

Post by Acochran_89 »

You know this is actually pretty good. The art might be extremely simple, but the animation aspects really aren't that bad at all. And like slow said..it's got a decent enough story AND it's finished. Two aspects which my animations usually end up lacking lol
wolldo

Post by wolldo »

Hi there,
thanks everyone for your comments!

mental!droid: i will post it when i get time, i have to go to school in a few minutes (sorry).

i still think it's not very good, but thanks so much for your comments everyone! :)

EDIT: LOL! Apparently, on my YouTUbe Channel, underneath the channel info, it says '#78 - Most Viewed (Today) - Comedians - Australia'.
mental!droid

Post by mental!droid »

Gr8, long live australia! :oops:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4uyo4gLy-8
not my link, someone shared this video with me haha!
wolldo

Post by wolldo »

Hi, mentaldroid, I've just decided not to share the file - sorry!!! I'd just rather keep my animations... completely mine, and not share it around.

It's a bit like Adobe making software, they'll give you the final product, but they don't want their source code given away so that people could change their programs. Yeah, if you know what I mean.

Sorry bout that. Anyway, Australia does rock!