South Park Cut-Out Style Shorts: NSFW (Animated Violence)

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

njoo2as

South Park Cut-Out Style Shorts: NSFW (Animated Violence)

Post by njoo2as »

Here are a few of mine. NOT SAFE FOR WORK! Funny depending on your humor...if you are a Ned Flanders kind of person DO NOT WATCH THIS.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LMpJ6uxuM0

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWAtfe4irCc

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7EmudkWUFk

add &fmt=22 at the end of each link for higher quality

ejoy
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

Er...it's mindless violence without any redeeming features! Don't make animations -- see a psychiatrist. And I'm no Ned Flanders, either.
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
Imago

Post by Imago »

Uhm... A little scary...
Useless violence don't amuse me...
I hope you don't show this to any children!
Sorry for my bad english... Q_Q
sinclair

Post by sinclair »

Horrible, horrible-

I subscribed of course-

But horrible none the less-
newbie11

Post by newbie11 »

hahahahaha
dajjla

Post by dajjla »

simply horrible :D
Jr.
wolldo

Post by wolldo »

Hi. I honestly don't really see a point in watching these videos, no offense. All I saw was someone getting smashed for squashing a butterfly (i watched these a while ago and didnt have time to comment, so it might be a bit wrong), but I have learned that you need to have a point to making videos.

If the guy asked for it, yes, I wouldn't have so much of a problem with it, but all he did was kill a butterfly (or whatever it was) and he starts getting bashed up. Make sure there is a 'good' story, or if it's a sketch, make it quick and funny and over and done with :)

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I'm just voicing my opinion and giving my advice on how to improve. Good luck!
bleep

Post by bleep »

wolldo wrote:Hi. I honestly don't really see a point in watching these videos, no offense. All I saw was someone getting smashed for squashing a butterfly (i watched these a while ago and didnt have time to comment, so it might be a bit wrong), but I have learned that you need to have a point to making videos.

If the guy asked for it, yes, I wouldn't have so much of a problem with it, but all he did was kill a butterfly (or whatever it was) and he starts getting bashed up. Make sure there is a 'good' story, or if it's a sketch, make it quick and funny and over and done with :)

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I'm just voicing my opinion and giving my advice on how to improve. Good luck!
seriously, u think that guy was the one who started it! :oops: