Bone Audio Wiggle-All .Wav files greyed out

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

dreamconduit02

Bone Audio Wiggle-All .Wav files greyed out

Post by dreamconduit02 »

i've been trying to go thru the tutorials in the manual/docs. and i've hit a rather significant /troublesome roadblock: when trying to to do Tutorial 4.3-( Reagan, Animating a talking head image via bones), i follow along with the docs verbatim, but after selecting the controlling bone, and selecting the Scripts>Bone Audio Wiggle Tool, and change the rotate value to 180 as specified (actually i've tried all numbers from 30-360- no effect) when the file dialog pops up--- all audio files (neither .wav or .aif) will be selectable to use. they are all greyed out. this is strange, since i can add these audio files to the timeline via the Animation->Select Soundtrack... menu command without problem. and also play them back in realtime w/ my animations. so is there a bug or is the Bone Audio Wiggle feature/script broken??? any ideas???

BTW- i am using Anime Studio Pro 5.4, and am on OS X 10.4.11

any help/input/ideas would be most greatly appreciated! i would be forever in your debt, as this seems like a rather significant feature that i would just love to use ALOT if i can get the damn thing to work!

CHEERS!!!
Nolan Scott

Post by Nolan Scott »

Using Anime Studio Pro 5.6 build 20080130p / OSX 10.4.11

Works perfectly here...
You might consider and upgrading your version to the recent one...
and see if that solves your problem...?

Cheers
Nolan
dreamconduit02

Post by dreamconduit02 »

thanks for the reply. i was hesitant at first when reading your reply. but upon noticing that this is a free update for existing 5.x license owners, i'm gonna give it a shot. CHEERS!!!