Simple scale bone tool mod

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

synthsin75

Simple scale bone tool mod

Post by synthsin75 »

http://www.mediafire.com/?jxvoczeeyn4

I added a "Upscale lock" check box to LM's scale bone tool. When checked, it won't let you scale the bone above its base size (1) or below the opposite (-1).

When checked, you can still scale beyond the lock using the text input.

I needed this for easier limb foreshortening. Hopefully someone else finds it useful as well. :wink:
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

Fantastic simple simple idea. I wish I had thought of this ages ago. I too struggle with having to always type in the stupid "1" when I had to scale a bone back to "normal".

-vern
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

thats great synth! thanks :)
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

I think I will "mod" your "mod" and make the check box a modifier key. This will be easier to use I think.

-vern
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

By all means, Vern. I just needed it to be done in a way that was always active. How do you like how I mark my modded code? That should make it pretty easy to mod my mod. :wink:
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

http://www.mediafire.com/?y2nnfzgixuk

Okay, I finally got tired of having to resort to the text input to scale past zero, so I fixed this tool so it would do so by just scaling the bone itself. I also adjusted that annoying drop off of manipulation input that slows the scaling at the extremes. It's still there, just doesn't drop off as much.

:wink: