Some Fight Scenes

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

PARKER

Some Fight Scenes

Post by PARKER »

Some fight scenes of my next animation.No audio.
I hope you like it.

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=ayrV35gD2ZM
Last edited by PARKER on Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spoooze!

Post by spoooze! »

Nice dude! You staged that really well.

Reminds me a lot of the Dragon Ball Z fights.
terry

Post by terry »

wow, that was pretty intense
-Terry
khalifa

Post by khalifa »

did you trace a anime show, because I have seen this before, just cant recall the name of the show.
Antonin_K

Post by Antonin_K »

Nice Fight cuts, but walk cycle needs some polishing,..

Antonin K.
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

Woah. Nice. Walk cycles need some up/down action to make it look like they're not on the moon.
Andrell

Post by Andrell »

khalifa wrote:did you trace a anime show, because I have seen this before, just cant recall the name of the show.
Yea me too i think i saw the bit where the fat guys does the kick combo in naruto even the warehouse place looks like what i saw from naruto
realsnake

Post by realsnake »

Andrell wrote:
khalifa wrote:did you trace a anime show, because I have seen this before, just cant recall the name of the show.
Yea me too i think i saw the bit where the fat guys does the kick combo in naruto even the warehouse place looks like what i saw from naruto
Nope! looks more like Slam Dunk anime and nicely done
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

I too was skeptical. Sorry I am a cynic. I even contacted PARKER because I was skeptical. I can say there is no doubt at all in my mind that these were done in Anime Studio by him. Check his other Youtube vids. There are SCREEN RECORDINGS from AS showing splines, bones and layers. Probably done for this very reason.

Also look closely at the animations... it's AS for sure. I can "recognize" the line work as being AS. Whether the action was "traced" or not it's stellar work.

We all use reference material. Using reference is fine as long as it is different enough from the original. I can't vouch for that of course in this case. I am not familiar enough with anime to know if any particular scene from a show looks like this one... I wouldn't even know one character from another... quite frankly from my point of view all anime tends to look the same to me. ;)

-vren
khalifa

Post by khalifa »

Yeah I remembered the show, it is not naruto it is called Yu Yu hakusho...

here is a link to ep 3 skip to 00:01:30 there is a fight there like this same characters , but it is not the right one, I cant remember what ep this fight was from, but I have seen it, they were fighting at a subway station. It is nice old anime show, I used to love it back in the day.

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=F7IGL45O