VTC Anime Studio Pro Video Tutorial

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

I never understand complaints about the AS UI. IMO, it is clean and simple.
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

No. There's a lot to be wished for in the UI. But I will not list it here, today.
Mark Bremmer

Post by Mark Bremmer »

Hi all,

Just thought I'd drop in and say hi. Please let me know if you have any questions on the tutorials and I'll try to help out.

Back to deadlines...

Mark
I have a dysfunctional need to create images and animations.
- - - -
Anime Studio Pro tutorials are here: www.markbremmer.com
banjar

Post by banjar »

Mark Bremmer wrote:Hi all,

Just thought I'd drop in and say hi. Please let me know if you have any questions on the tutorials and I'll try to help out.

Back to deadlines...

Mark
Wow! A movie star!

A great series of tutorials, Mr. Bremmer. Good insight into work flow, too. And it was interesting how you got around some of the ASPro weaknesses and turned them into strengths.

Hooray! I learned how to use the program thanks to your tutorials. And now I can use ASPro animation to make the world a better place.

[End of Applause and genuflexion.]

[Banjar, the Fool, logs out and returns to work, drawing squiggles that animate and make the world a better place.]
Mark Bremmer

Post by Mark Bremmer »

Hi Banjar,

A movie star? I don't thinks so. I just talk. I've got a face made for radio. Glad the tutorials helped out. Thanks for the kind words.

There's lots of good help in this forum though - some super sharp users here. I've been lurking for awhile but thought I'd make it official and sign in.

AS is such a cool program to use. And I learn new stuff and little tidbits about it almost everyday myself.

I was really happy to see the posts about continued development. I'd been in conversation with some folks at Smith Micro about what was going on with AS but they don't volunteer much info. :-/ Here's to making the world a better place!
- - - -
banjar

Post by banjar »

Mark Bremmer wrote:There's lots of good help in this forum though - some super sharp users here. I've been lurking for awhile but thought I'd make it official and sign in.

AS is such a cool program to use. And I learn new stuff and little tidbits about it almost everyday myself.

I was really happy to see the posts about continued development. I'd been in conversation with some folks at Smith Micro about what was going on with AS but they don't volunteer much info. :-/ Here's to making the world a better place!
Your are certainly right. There are some very sharp animation pros on this forum. Who, like you, are willing to share their wisdom and artistic knowledge and tips with us squigglers.

I looks like the future of AS is in good hands.
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

The fellowship of ASP users abound here.
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

Hey Mark! Any plans on making the new Anime Studio 6 VTC training? You did such a great job with the last one. Please...

Mark Bremmer

Post by Mark Bremmer »

Finishing up another series right now. I'll talk to VTC and get back in touch on this one.

Mark
- - - -
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

Sounds fair enough. Is the other series an update to Carrara? Or is it still hush hush at this point?
Mark Bremmer

Post by Mark Bremmer »

Yes, C7 is just about complete.
- - - -
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

Mark Bremmer wrote:Yes, C7 is just about complete.
I see that is says in production. I thought that the author might be you.
digitalartguru

Post by digitalartguru »

Mark Bremmer wrote:Hi all,

Back to deadlines...

Mark
Hi Mark,
Good to hear from you!

What is your take on Anime Studio Pro 8 so far?
Mark Bremmer

Post by Mark Bremmer »

I actually haven't upgraded yet and am still on ASP7. I'm mid project and upgrading during a project is always a no-no; a lesson learned the hard way with another software.

The Character Wizard looks like a great way to bring better consistency to multiple poses/actions and across a library of characters. I'm looking forward to trying that out.
- - - -
digitalartguru

Post by digitalartguru »

Mark Bremmer wrote:I actually haven't upgraded yet and am still on ASP7. I'm mid project and upgrading during a project is always a no-no; a lesson learned the hard way with another software.

The Character Wizard looks like a great way to bring better consistency to multiple poses/actions and across a library of characters. I'm looking forward to trying that out.
Definitely not a good idea to switch in the middle of a job.

You should definitely try out version 8 before committing to the purchase. The Character Wizard is limited to the character bodies provided, which are not very attractive in my opinion. You can't create your own and incorporate them to the library. It does have a lot of potential if it can be made to work in a more useful way.

Good luck with your project.