Could not open file. Error details: Read error at line 92130

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Gnocchi

Post by Gnocchi »

Hey,
My file just got the same prob, "unknown keyword: ,0111111 at line 15"
:<
Can someone help please?

---------------------------------------------
application/x-vnd.lm_mohodoc
version 15
### Created in Moho version 5.6, © 1999-2008 Lost Marble
### Created: Mon May 18 15:13:06 2009

### static values
dimensions 1920 1080
frame_range 0 87
fps 24
back_color 234 234 234 255
noise_grain 0
allow_3d true
depth_sort true
distance_sort false
depth_of_field false 2 1 0,011111
stereo_separation -1
extra_swf_frame false
soundtrack ""
---------------------------------------------
mkelley

Post by mkelley »

If I had to guess I'd say it's that comma in your depth of field line -- take it out (replace with a space) to see.

In general AS files are not comma delimited.
mkelley

Post by mkelley »

Actually, just replace it with a period (.)

Now, as to why this happens -- some countries use commas to delimit decimal points. I'd be guessing that you aren't based in the U.S. or have some sort of international settings somewhere.
Gnocchi

Post by Gnocchi »

Hum, I fixed it and got another error. The whole file uses , instead of . so i guess i have to manually fix the whole document?

then i "fixed" a couple and got
Read error at line 168. In Code file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\lm_tree\lib_moho\animvec3.cpp, line 66.)

edit: thanx for the help btw!
mkelley

Post by mkelley »

If I recall correctly, AS does not use any commas anywhere. So you can safely do a mass replace "," with "." (make sure you back up the file first, though).

This has come up before -- there is definitely some sort of international setting going on here. You might try a forum search for this (I think I was even involved in the thread, but I'm an old man and can't remember very well).
mkelley

Post by mkelley »

Here's the thread I was thinking about:

viewtopic.php?t=11427&start=0&postdays= ... ght=commas

But it would be nice to know why this occurs. It's almost certainly to do with international settings, but does that mean on the local PC or somewhere in AS? Is there a European version of AS and, if so, is it being used on a non-European PC?

I'm fairly sure Mike would like to know about why this happens so he can fix it in 6.0.
Gnocchi

Post by Gnocchi »

Doing a massreplace in word now, the file is 15mb so takes time i guess, character bank file kind of.
Anyway,
I run an english XP with english ASP.
I do however have Swedish Enabled on "Control Panel -> Regional and Language Options -> Regional Options
Which do use , instead of .
((( 123.456.789,00 kr )))

451k replecements...

It worked!
Thanks alot!

Changed to american regional option to be safe :P
Guess the problem is there right?
mkelley

Post by mkelley »

Yeah, I think that's it. If I think of it (and have enough time) I'll try a test on one of my machines turning that very option on and see if it kills my AS files.

Glad you got going, though.
SlowWind

Post by SlowWind »

Hi everyone! It seem like I'm not the only one with an error problem. :? My error reads:

Could not open file.
Error details
Unknown Keyword: ke at line 68365

Is this something that can be fix as well? If so how do I even pull the text file for this up because I have no clue? Any help you can give me on this would be great.

Thanks! :)
mkelley

Post by mkelley »

Um -- that seems a little odd (just offhand I'm guessing there IS no line 68365. That sounds close to one of those numbers for boundary conditions. like maximum single integer or some such.

If the file itself is not entirely corrupted then you should be able to open in WordPad -- it's just an ASCII file. If it won't open there then you are probably out of luck. If it *does* open there then you need to find that line (but, as I say, I'm skeptical there is such a line). What I'd do in that case is go to the end of the file and see if it just abruptly terminates at "KE".

As to what to do then -- most ASCII files for AS are fixable, although all the info may not be retrievable. You can post the file somewhere and one of us can take a look at it (Wes and I have spent a lot of time fixing files). Or open up another AS file and see the differences.
danielandrus

Post by danielandrus »

hey there.

just reviving this topic because it has happened to me again.

i tried looking at the code of the file. but it's all chinese to me.
if anyone can help me with this i would really appreciate it

cheers
aamnamistic

Anime Studio Code error

Post by aamnamistic »

I was working on an anime studio file when suddenly an electricity failure occured afterwards when i opened my file i got this message:

Could not open file.
Error details:
Read error at line 39341. In code file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\lm_tree\lib_moho\m_mesh.cpp, line 155.

Please reply as soon as possible. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Aamnamistic
email: aamnamistic@gmail.com
Aamnamistic