REVERSE KEYFRAMES!!

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Rai López

REVERSE KEYFRAMES!!

Post by Rai López »

Well, I said that I'd post it here, and here is it... CIAO!

:idea: ...Maybe with script?
7feet

Post by 7feet »

One other option would to allow you to use the Rescale Keyframes command (if it would let you). For example, Rescale Keyframes 10 - 20 to 20-10 to reverse the keys. I tried it once a while ago and it made Moho sick, don't recall if it locked up or crashed. But that would seem to be an easy place to allow you to do this without a lot of extra work.

While I'm at it, especially if this could be worked out, would be a "Rescale" button in the Timeline window. I find myself using it a fair amount, and that little bit of extra accessibility wouldn't hurt at all. Thanks.

--Brian
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

JAJA, I tried this in the past too, yes...
cribble

Post by cribble »

My input: I think it would be simple if it was just a seperate command rather then done within the Rescale Keyframes Menu.
--Scott
cribble.net
LittleFenris

Post by LittleFenris »

How about a feature like in Flash where you simple select all the keyframes you want to reverse, right-click and select "Reverse Keyframes". We know its possible cause Flash does it quite easily.