Effect 2 for Outlines it'll be Nice...

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Rai López

Effect 2 for Outlines it'll be Nice...

Post by Rai López »

I'm actually resolving all that I can with lines instead filled shapes (more easy animation and effective results in many cases), and often I need a second effect (like in fills) for reach wished results; without that (actually) I always have to add extra lines and do a lot of things for reach this results, other times is simplement IMPOSSIBLE... when a second effect it'd resolves all easy and quick, BYE!!
Last edited by Rai López on Sat May 14, 2005 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

I'm still interested in this implement, not too much important (I suppose) but usefull in many cases (I think), bye...
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

Ramon, I like that you're very enthusiastic, and it's fine to request features that you would like to see added, but could you try to not request the same things over and over again?

Feature requests are added to a "wish list". This doesn't mean that it's guaranteed to be added, just that someone asked for it. When you ask for the same thing multiple times, it doesn't make it any more likely to happen - it just fills up the forum and makes it harder to read through the new posts.

By all means, keep posting on the forum. I'm just asking you to try to avoid duplicate requests.

Thanks.
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

Well, first: I'm going to be serious: SORRY! (very much) :oops:

...and Then: JAJA :lol: , I can't believe my eyes! :shock: Are you (LM) asking to me for a Feature Request?? Well, what can I say? I'll add it to my "wish list" of things that I must change of the way I am :wink: ...emmm... Well, I'm going to be serious again, don't must worry for that, I'll never support again my own proposals (I knew that this was pathetic, yes...), but sometimes (when I need so much a feature) I can't aboid be SO impatient :( , SORRY again (and again) and I'll limit now to add a new Requests and support those that have been writed by the others (except cribble's :wink: ), like a "normal" (and ordinary) person... :roll: CIAO&THANKS (for all).
cribble

Post by cribble »

Ramón López wrote:(except cribble's :wink: )
Oi :lol:
--Scott
cribble.net