Burt & Blueman

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

skmz

Burt & Blueman

Post by skmz »

This is my first animation. It's short, but it's a start. It takes forever to animate 5 seconds, hahah! I would love to hear your feed back. Thanks!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfrMXcAmzeo
skmz

Purple Rain

Post by skmz »

And this is my second animation. It's going to be a short film. I hope you like the 18 seconds :-)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnfOY4GYhy4
Genete

Post by Genete »

Excellent drawings! :D
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

I don't know what you're up to, but this looks promising - scoring in atmosphere and sublte emotions!
fugdabug

Post by fugdabug »

I agree on the way it draws you in emotionally. Makes you wonder what is going on... it appears rather 'dark' and semi gothic. I like it! Good job... want to see the rest for sure.
"'member boys and girls,...mr. Grenade is our friend and will protect us! BUT when we pull the pin on mr. Grenade, we want him over there with our enemies far awaaaay from us,.. because he isn't our friend any more!!!" -sum flung dung the wise.
skmz

Post by skmz »

Wow! Thank you guys so much! I don't know how long it's going to take to finish the short. But I can't wait to share it with everyone. Thanks for watching.
deserata

Post by deserata »

I want to chime in and agree with the rest! Great drawings, wonderfully laid out atmosphere -- those little 18 seconds were enormously intriguing. Can't wait to see more!!
L'exactitude n'est pas la vérité.
human

Post by human »

Well, if those are Victorians, and I'm pretty sure they are, you can be sure I approve...