Move multiple layers at a time

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Buddha

Move multiple layers at a time

Post by Buddha »

I heard that the new Photoshop has a feature that lets you select multiple layers at a time. Thise made me realize that if I could just ctrl + click layers to select more than one in moho, than I could easily move and resize all these layers at the same time without having to do anything. This would work simply by only having the translate layer tool and the resize tool available when more than 1 layer is selected.
Does this make sense, or does it not fit with moho?
Banterfield

Post by Banterfield »

A good way to do this is to drop those multiple layers into a "group" layer. Then you can perform all the functions you describe on the contained layers.
Dave
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

That can be usefull, yes... But the more utility that I'd see for can select several layers at a time, would be for a hoped "Deeper" function to can see several layer (ghosted) keyframes in the Timeline and Graph Mode when you are inmersed in animation process, a DREAM for any Moho animator... (I think) BYE!