3d hand by Genete

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

freecartman™

3d hand by Genete

Post by freecartman™ »

Hi i was looking for Genet's tutorial about 3d hand. I found the thread but the links of the tutorials were all expired. May anyone refresh the links, or post here the tutorials? Thank you for your help and sry for my english!
Genete

Post by Genete »

I'll do a search on my computer to see if I still having something available.
Not a good idea to loose time on that old pseudo 3D approaching using that technique. After some time you realize that the effort building the rig doesn't deserve the results.
-G
freecartman™

Post by freecartman™ »

Thank you so much Genete! Anyway im interested in any 3d hand's tutorial, coz i'm actually having many troubles with it. Again, thank you for your patience (and for all your awesome works)!! bye
freecartman™

Post by freecartman™ »

Hi , for everyone who was interested in 2.9d techniques, here it is a topic with many tricks by Synthsin75. I found it very useful
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

Here's is a post that expands on Genete's point:
Complex Bone Head Rigg Attemp
It's fun coming up with solutions to these sorts of challenges, but in the end, if your goal is to make animations you should focus on that rather than spend time on elaborate rigs.
freecartman™

Post by freecartman™ »

neeters_guy wrote:Here's is a post that expands on Genete's point:
Complex Bone Head Rigg Attemp
It's fun coming up with solutions to these sorts of challenges, but in the end, if your goal is to make animations you should focus on that rather than spend time on elaborate rigs.
Thank you so much! very interesting!