The definitive solution for all the animators

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

DAMMM!!!! I paid over 300 but mine has the word wacom on it. I could have the got the same for 3 cents. I'm so stupid.

Dale
patricia3d

Re: The definitive solution for all the animators

Post by patricia3d »

Genete wrote: The most important thing is its price: $0.3
Here is an image of it.
-G

Not a joke!!!! :evil:
Hi Genete
I want to purchase it? Please post the link
hothead

Post by hothead »

It has a BUG
it break each time i try to create a head
i adjusting the tip point tool but break again.......

Buy my software it name THE PEN cost $0.02 buy one and get a White Out free plus free service to upgrade the ink tool
here the link
http://www.coloringpagesonline.org/colo ... umb_17.jpg
Paul Mesken

Post by Paul Mesken »

A black lead one? That's the consumer edition. I got the blue ones, those are the pro ones :wink:
dm

Post by dm »

Amazing as it may seem, about half of my work is via pencil, and has been for many years. Only recently have we been forced into scanning instead of using a rostrum camera. (still use cels, ink and paint too).

I use Tombow Mono 100 (or Homo-Graph) and California Republic Palomino pencils. The softer the better. I'd suggest spending a little more and getting something like that.

Also, drawing on Ingram animation bond is a nice experience (cartooncolour.com)

It's always amazed me how wrapped up in the computer as a 'solution' people are. There are so many other [specialized] ways to do things that work better. Open up your minds. Oh, if I only knew what software to recommend to do that.
Rhoel

Post by Rhoel »

I haz just returned from the supplies shop in my quest for one of these strange animator-friendly devices: The shop assistant asked what colour I needed... blue, light blue, grey and some strange mumbo jumbo of HB, 2B or not 2B etc.

This development is seriously worrying. I asked for Debut but she didn't have that. :wink:

Rhoel
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

Does anyone else ever get "panicky" when using a pencil because there is no undo? I use to be 100% traditional artist many many.... uh... many years ago. Now that I've gotten back into "pencils and paint" I have "anxiety attacks" because I can't save, undo or revert my "file". I get this weird compulsion to press "save" when I'm painting on canvas or sketching, or to hit the "undo" if I put a brush stroke in the wrong spot.

;)

-vern
Genete

Post by Genete »

The pro version has undo plugging:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File: ... Eraser.jpg
-G