LIST OF ALL BUG IN Anime Studio PRO 7 I FOUND TWO

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

hothead

Post by hothead »

you've written that AS7 sucks; claimed ToonBoom is better; attacked SmithMicro (rather viciously) for "no free trial;" cross-posted more than a dozen times about the exact same bug; and told madrobot to (and I quote) "go and ---- yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

while readind this part of you post i laugh so hard water run from my eye :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :P :P :D :lol:

i just do that so they well fix the bug faster for us but i quest it one of the work there repost said that they are not going to fix that bug just to punish me has it seem as if i was the only one using switch layer to morph BUT today i figure out how to turn head 360 on one layer i post a tutorial soon sample video is in this forum already.[/quote]
wena

Post by wena »

So, to learn, has any one tried the audio system?

Is it any better that Papagoay?

Can you now mix sounds?

You lot are punting me off purchasing v 7.

Answers please.

Wena
hothead

Post by hothead »

i have not try the audio system yet there is no need for me to use it now. to get a smooth transtion of the lips you need the switch layer interpolation as i said its not work it a bug in ASP7 so untill they fix it i wont use the audio system ok sorry i cant help ok but i now that someone else here well help you i hope
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

wena wrote:So, to learn, has any one tried the audio system?

Is it any better that Papagoay?

Can you now mix sounds?
Yes you can mix sounds since version 6. Auto lipsync is good, but requires tweaking if you want to make it perfect. Anyway, at least for me, it's faster than using Papagayo (which requires tweaking too, anyway).
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
wena

Post by wena »

Thanks for that Info, but how about in other languages, such as Welsh, my language?
hothead

Post by hothead »

please let there be no BUGS in ASP8... because i dont want to list any. will i be the first to find one again? i hope not!!!!!