Post by hothead »

1. LAYER INTERPULATION
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riHyIFBJdqs

2. LINE DONT RENDER FULLY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?

3. AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOW KNOW HOW TO USE ASP7 AND KNOW HOW TO POST COMMENT
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

Please give other members time to read and digest your post. Some of us have a life on weekends and it's Father's Day in the States. Patience and politeness will go along way to getting some constructive responses.

Without explanation, I don't know what to look for in your first video and the second video link ("http://www.youtube.com/watch?") doesn't go to a specific video. Again, some explanation as to what you discovered would be helpful in addition to not using all caps in your post.

Note there is already a long thread about the switch interpolation bug confirmed by heyvern:

Switch Layer interpolation bug - major

I suggest you read that first before starting new threads and cross posting. Maybe a mod can move those to the bug subforum.

Thank you.
hothead

Post by hothead »

i am sorry dude but thanks for that link thats the same problem i am having i think i was the only one with that problem because i lost a character that i was working on and have to start over it piss me off am sure you know how that fell....
madrobot

Re: LIST OF ALL BUG IN Anime Studio PRO 7 I FOUND TWO

Post by madrobot »

hothead wrote:INTERPULATION
I have found a bug with your spelling.
hothead

Post by hothead »

madrobot INTERPULATION: PLEASE GO AND ---- YOURSELF!
madrobot

Post by madrobot »

hothead wrote:madrobot INTERPULATION: PLEASE GO AND ---- YOURSELF!
It's spelt "Interpolation", no caps.

Also I attempted to follow your request but now appear to have thrown my back. I am currently looking up a chiropractor.
knunk

Post by knunk »

High 5 Mad!
madrobot

Post by madrobot »

knunk wrote:High 5 Mad!
I don't mind it, but have been a bit down since the asian chick left. That guy she married is a douche.
MadReindeer

Post by MadReindeer »

Hey, wait a minute! I'm the only one who gets to have the nickname "Mad!"

That's it, MadRobot. We shall fight. You shall be defeated; after all, now that you've thrown your back while attempting to ---- yourself, victory is sure to be mine!
knunk

Post by knunk »

MadRobot has two backs!
MadReindeer

Post by MadReindeer »

I have two antlers!
madrobot

Post by madrobot »

I wouldn't worry Madreindeer, your name starts with a capital letter, so you are clearly the most important of us.
MadReindeer

Post by MadReindeer »

Ah. Glad we got that straight. Carry on then, angry android. Whew! I'm actually glad we don't have to fight now. I'm kinda scared of that forehead.
hothead

Post by hothead »

stop the fighting we are here in the forum to learn AS not who has who's name
MadReindeer

Post by MadReindeer »

Relax, friend. It was just a joke to lighten the mood after all your angry posts. I believe that in the past week alone, you've written that AS7 sucks; claimed ToonBoom is better; attacked SmithMicro (rather viciously) for "no free trial;" cross-posted more than a dozen times about the exact same bug; and told madrobot to (and I quote) "go and ---- yourself." So yes -- in in the wake of that, we're just trying to laugh off your negativity with some friendly humor. All in good fun.

I am thrilled to see that you are here to learn AS, Hothead. We're all eager to learn right along with you. I just hope you can refrain from attacking other posters (or AS7) in future posts. It would make the learning experience a lot more pleasant for all of us, you included.

In return, I promise not to challenge my friend madrobot to any more duels. Unless, of course, he makes fun of my interpolation.